ita - eng

Hotel

 The HOTEL 500 FIRENZE, originally built in the years 1500 as the hospital’s (Degli Innocenti) orphanage, became later an elegant Villa, but completely abandoned after the Second World War. L’Hotel was recovered through recent restoration work, that combine both the conservative origins and the modern functionality of facilities, to transform the property into an exclusive hotel. The Hotel 500 Firenze is easy to reach from highway A1 Rome-Florence (4km from exit Firenze Nord, 2km from Sesto Fiorentino-Calenzano), from highway A11 Firenze-Mare (3Km from exit Prato Est), from Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport (5 km), and from Florence city center (14 km). 

THE RECEPTION
The Reception area is divided in 5 areas, with 2 lounges on each part of it, dating back from the XVII century, where to relax, read a book or have a drink. The lounges are furnished with items made to measure combined with other design, with original cotto flooring and ceiling frescoes from the XIX century.

THE PARK
Driving through the Path of Cypress, there is the entrance of the hotel with its Nobel Chapel on the right hand side, just in front of the reception area located in the Villa, the main part of the property divided in several parts of the building showing signs of a more historical overlaps. In the Park of the Hotel, divided into important areas such as the Elliptical Pool, the Panoramic Basins and the romantic Sanken Garden, it is possible to organize any kind of event, whatever the reason is.

 

Booking: Arrival date Nights Rooms Adults Children